Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
You’re looking to start a sales career at a leading tech company where you can really excel. If you’re good with people, resilient, process-driven, and hungry – you can really shine. We’ll train you. All you need is the ability to stay motivated, even if you’re having a bad day.
As a Sales Development Representative, you turn phone calls into dollars while growing your professional skill set. Want career progression? Advance into a full-cycle sales position after six months if you consistently hit your goals.
We’ll teach you how to identify and create new qualified opportunities for your inside sales counterparts. You’ll primarily work independently on the phone, reaching cold and warm prospects. You’ll learn what’s important to prospective clients and highlight how our solution can simplify their lives.
You’ll Get To:
- Join a fast-growing technology company and go through a full training program along with mentorship.
- Manage outbound campaigns, identifying decision-makers, and scheduling meetings.
- Create sales and marketing qualified leads via inbound and outbound sources for our inside sales team.
- Contact cold and pre-qualified prospects within assigned vertical markets, maintaining approximately 80-100 calls a day.
- Capture communications in Salesforce and follow all other sales funnel and process best practices.
- Achieve and exceed targets and performance metrics in line with business requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Got the following? Let’s talk!
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment, achieving your goals while also making others around you better.
- Experience with high-volume customer interaction.
- Have a go-getter attitude – You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- You’re friendly, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your communication. Know your stuff, so you can think on your feet in a conversation.
- Work with a sense of urgency yet are process-oriented and customer-focused.
- High level of interest in the internet/digital/IoT space.
- Experience working with an Enterprise sales software preferred; Salesforce experience is a plus – But don’t worry, we can train you.
Benefits as an SDR:
- Base pay, plus commissions
- Full training program to help you start your sales career!
- Training bonus after successful completion of the training program.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off – 15 days a year! (PLUS 11 holidays)
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.