Recruiting and retaining talent is at the core of our business model. Join us in Boston for a 4-month internship and build strong skills for a future career in HR.
This internship entails recruiting, training and development functions. You will have the opportunity to engage in all areas of HR as part of a global company.
We hope to maintain a hybrid model (in person and online).
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Updating company databases
- Screening potential employee’s resumes and application forms
- Organizing interviews and group assessments
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
- Conducting executive searches on LinkedIn
- Responding to staff inquiries
- Helping coordinate the training plan (Invites, attendance, exams, connections)
- Identifying recruiting events to meet hiring needs.
- Part – time availability from Monday to Friday.
- Junior or senior year students of Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or related field.
- Solid academic background
- Dynamic, mature, responsible and hard-working
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset (Spanish)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proactivity and intellectual curiosity
- We offer you the chance to join a Firm that provides you with all you need to reach your full career potential.