Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented, exhibit an enthusiastic personality and have a willingness to learn. All internships are unpaid, and at least 20-25 hours of work a week is required. We also offer college credit to all interns.
Intern responsibilities may include:
- Monitor clients’ social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Draft responses to customer inquiries on social media channels
- Create engaging, relevant content using the brand’s voice
- Engage with relevant influencers and brands on behalf of the client
- Research new influencer targets and package/send product
- Help create social media reports
- Brainstorm ways to grow our clients’ social channels
We apologize in advance, but due to the large number of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates. To be considered for our Boston-based PR internships, please send a resume and cover letter (no phone calls please) to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing (www.marlomarketing.com) is a full-service integrated agency representing best in class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.