Business Development Representative (BDR)
Mavrck empowers the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence.
Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMO’s, so does our need for motivated sales individuals. We are a growth-stage startup looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who will help Fortune 500 brand marketers gain access to the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform in the industry. As a member of our sales team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer’s problems with our platform.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Identify potential customers and generate interest in Mavrck through calls, emails, social media and event attendance
- Own the first half of the sales process
- Contribute to team revenue goals
- Demo Mavrcks platform to prospects
- Keep an accurate pipeline and contribute to team development
- Collaborate with sales reps to identify ideal target accounts
- Navigate complex enterprise brands to find the correct prospects
- Partner with Marketing to close the loop on how the market reacts to our messaging and content
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and entire company
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Experience as the first point of contact for prospective customers
- Experience identifying and qualifying sales ready leads
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Strong ability to empathize with and identify the needs of prospects
- Able to withstand or overcome frequent rejection
- Tech savvy and enjoy learning about cutting edge products
- Able to quickly build trust and rapport with strangers
- High energy and positive attitude
- Drive to be a “hunter”
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Able to learn quickly and adapt
Some perks of being on our Squad include…
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful – and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early – the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching – and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, Pet-Friendly Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm – and office dogs!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided, and each Wednesday we enjoy catered lunches as a team.