BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP
Looking for an entry-level position that can kickstart your career? We are expanding the business development team for our fast-growing company and are looking for results-driven, passionate team players to help us build leads and engagement. Start date will be on or about June 1, 2021.
For over 17 years, MediaMax has provided integrated geo-targeted advertising solutions to help national, regional, and local companies gain exposure and showcase their products in the markets that matter most. As the exclusive local partner of Condé Nast, as well as hundreds of digital properties, we provide geo-targeted, integrated solutions that provide access and influence to our clients’ best customers.
What’s in it for you? A chance to get your foot in the door of an expanding sales organization and learn our business from the ground up. Training for this role provides the foundation for future career growth as a Sales Representative or Account Director. In our work hard-play hard environment, you will develop the skills that you need to excel in any sales roles, enjoy competitive 36k salary, PLUS monthly bonus opportunities, and be part of a team that is more like a family than anything else.
· Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
· Interact with prospects via telephone and email
· Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
· Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
· Partner with senior sales reps to help them move accounts through the sales funnel
Suggested Experience & Skills:
· Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
· Positive and energetic personality
· Proven history of meeting and exceeding measurable performance goals
· Self-starter, competitive, and drive to win
· The ability to handle objections and think on your feet
· A Bachelor’s degree required
A Huge Plus:
· Experience in advertising, print or digital
· Prior Salesforce.com or SalesLoft experience
· Formal sales training
Please send resumes to email@example.com.