NetWorkWise is a premier education platform in the learning and development space. We empower people with expert skills and knowledge to build meaningful connections equipping you with the right tools and training to develop robust networks.
We currently seek a motivated intern who is a clear communicator and deadline-driven to coordinate the production of our Who’s Who in HR podcast where we interview top leaders and pioneers in the Human Resources space.
This position is ideal for a candidate who is confident and committed and wants to receive invaluable knowledge about how to network the right way to build meaningful relationships and set yourself up for future success.
You want to learn about the cutting-edge techniques, technologies and trends that are happening and want direct access to some of the biggest names and diverse exposure to the many different areas these people work.
What You Will Do
· Assist in the production of our Conversations with Connors to include collaborating directly with podcast guests, creating marketing materials for social media, uploading details to Podbean and company website, writing episode introductions and show notes.
· This is a role where you can expect to grow and allow your creativity to shine. You will show off your outstanding writing skills and ability to be held accountable for meeting multiple deadlines.
· You can expect to gain excellent project management experience as well as the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and other areas of the business.
· You will develop your skills as you ascertain first-hand knowledge of what goes into producing and marketing a podcast and the different facets of business operations.
This is a virtual work-from-home unpaid internship requiring 20-40 flexible hours per week. You can maintain your own hours but are required to meet strict weekly deadlines.
What You’ll Bring
· Audio Editing skills (Audacity, Audition, Pro Tools, etc.)
· Video Editing skills (experience with Doodly/Toonly a huge plus)
· Knowledge of WordPress a huge plus
· Excellent writing skills (experience writing for a blog or student newspaper a huge plus)
· Ability to communicate on a professional level with high profile talent while managing each detail of production
· Ability to work independently and with a small team
· Strong collaboration and innovation skills as well as being proactive and creative
How to Apply
- Email your resume and cover letter to Info@NetWorkWise.com and include Podcast Internship in the subject line
- Include answers to the questions below, no longer than a paragraph for each. Or better yet – send us a video! Show us your critical and strategic thinking skills:
· What have you done to standout?
· What would you like to most accomplish as a result of ascertaining this position?