You can control your own destiny if you play your cards properly with this opportunity!
Is a career in HR something you are seriously interested in? Do you know how many facets of Human Resources there are and how important HR is to an overall organization, especially now? There has never been a better time to get into this field and there have never been more opportunities, but it’s very competitive for the good ones and we can help you!
NetWorkWise is looking for someone that is eager to get into HR, but doesn’t know exactly in what capacity and is hungry to learn all the nuances before making a huge commitment and going down the wrong path, which we see time and time again…
So how will you do this and what kind of person are we looking for?
NetWorkWise seeks a person that is hungry to learn and also play an integral part of our podcast, Who’s Who in HR a show that showcases some of the pioneers and leaders in the field of Human Resources.
What you will get:
· Direct access to some of the biggest names in Human Resources
· Diverse exposure to all the many areas of HR
· Learn about the cutting-edge techniques, technologies and trends that are happening within the field of HR
· Excellent project management experience
· Tied to one of the most popular (need a different word) podcast in the field of HR
· Learn all about the Podcast space
· Get an opportunity to develop your writing skills
· Get to work hand-in-hand with the CEO of NetWorkWise, external editor and the Head of Social Media
You will excel if you are:
· HUNGER: a hunger to learn, a hunger to contribute and a hunger to make something of your life.
· Responsible: There are a lot of deadlines in this role that multiple people rely on. This is not a job for a slacker or someone who procrastinates
· Confidence is a plus as you will have the ability to interact with C-Suite executives
· Creativity: We are always looking for ways to improve whether it’s new ways of doing things or just process improvement. No wallflowers in this role. We want to hear your voice!
· A clear communicator. Writing skills are important.
· Commitment: We are going to have to invest a good amount of time in you. We expect that you can commit for a certain period of time
Results of you doing a great job:
· If you have done a good job you should walk away with multiple outcomes to include, but not limited to;
o a much clearer idea of exactly what you want to do in the field of HR
o A robust network of C-suite HR professionals
o Job offers from some of the guests or through their networks
o a great overall learning experience (about HR, Project Management, business and the Podcast Industry)
o Possibly a fulltime role with NetWorkWise if you so desire
o A stellar resume with a set of skills that are marketable to multiple industries.
Why You Should Want to Work for Us:
NetWorkWise is a premier education platform in the learning and development space. We empower people with expert skills and knowledge to build meaningful connections equipping you with the right tools and training to develop robust networks.
When you work for us, you will receive invaluable knowledge about how to properly network and enhance your own portfolio of contacts to set you up for further success in the future.
We are also a very small company that is just getting started. You set your own hours and work when is most convenient for you. And if you have an idea, shout it from the rooftop. We are constantly changing and trying new strategies and welcome people with new ideas. In fact, someone who is not constantly suggesting new ideas, likely is not a fit for our organization right now. We want someone who is innovative, who is not afraid to take risks, and goes for what he/she/they believes is the right thing to do.
At NetWorkWise, we will:
· Go out of our way to help you in any way that we can to help you develop your skills and ensure future success
· Allow your creativity to shine. If you want to try something, go ahead and try it! We can’t wait to see the results
· Work Virtually
· 20 – 40 hours (flexible hours and times)
How to Apply:
- Email your resume and cover letter to Info@NetWorkWise.com and include Podcast Internship in the subject line.
- Include answers to the questions below, no longer than a paragraph for each. Show your critical and strategic thinking skills (this can be done in video format if that’s your preference):
· What have you done to standout?
· What would you like to most accomplish as a result of ascertaining this position?