NEW YORK HABITAT
New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com) is an international real estate agency specialized in the furnished rental markets of New York, London, Paris, and the South of France.
Our agency is currently looking for motivated individuals looking to learn more about real estate photography and display their photography skills on our websites. Apartment photography is crucial to a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important is to stand out. Our photography team is responsible for creating beautiful imagery to enhance our New York City listings for clients located all over the world.
- Be trained and mentored by our experienced real estate photographers
- Learn more about the techniques behind apartment photography/videography
- Go on location for scheduled photography appointments at real estate locations to photograph and/or video properties
- Available for 2 to 4 shoots per week
- Assess quality of contracted photography shoots and receive feedback from experienced photographers
- Be willing to occasionally assist in minor decluttering/staging of the apartments
- Collaborate with agents, owners, renters on property photoshoots
- Arrive to scheduled appointments prepared and on time
- Adjust camera settings (when needed) to handle various lighting environments
- Prepare and perform assignments in an organized manner
What We Are Looking for:
- MUST be knowledgeable or interested in real estate specifically the NYC area
- Experience with real estate and real estate photography is a huge plus
- Able to work independently, within client timeline
- Proven photography experience and has an eye when it comes to color, luminosity balance, and overall photographic quality
- Passionate about photography and looking to grow technique and skills
- Multilingual is always a plus
- Be able to receive constructive criticism and be open to improvement moving forward
- Someone who can independently complete assignments at scheduled appointments – sometimes multiple in a day
- Send photos to the office by end of the day for post-production
Camera and equipment requirements:
- Wide-angle lens of 16mm for a full-frame camera or 10-12mm lens for a camera with an APSC sensor.
- Mobile phone with video capability (minimum full HD) and wide-angle lens option (like iPhone 10 and above)
- DSLR or mirrorless camera with video capability (minimum full HD).
- Flash/Lighting Equipment
Hiring 2 candidates
Only for those located in and familiar with the New York City area
Pay Rate: $15-18/hour
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=278