Entry level or new college graduate opportunities rarely give you a Financial Professional (Agent) opportunity that allows you to manage your own book of business. As a New York Life Insurance Company Financial Professional (Agent), you will not only manage your own book of clients, but provide clients with insurance options and customer service. You will help your clients prepare for long-term financial stability and security.
New York Life is currently seeking self-motivated, driven individuals with a passion for making a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Your collegiate experience as a student, a member of student organizations, a leader, or a student athlete have given you the skills you need to launch a career in a company with a well-known reputation and resources. Your entrepreneurial spirit and desire for personal growth can take you wherever you want to go, and New York Life can help.
As a Financial Professional (Agent), you will have the freedom to build your network of insurance clients and business associates who are looking for insurance and financial solutions. Many of our Agents started their careers with New York Life, right out of college. Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities of Financial Professional – Financial / Insurance – Entry Level
• Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients • Make product recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals • Provide ongoing service and support to existing policyholders • Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to training development and further education • Discipline to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself New York Life offers you not just another job, but career possibilities!
Job Requirements: You do not need sales, business development, marketing, or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference. Our comprehensive training program will help give you the tools you need to succeed and create the career success you envision.
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
• 4-year college degree • Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work independently • Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person”) • Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results • Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills • Desire for continuous learning • Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life: •
Career advancement – Continue to build your own practice or, if qualified, move into management – you choose to pursue the path that interests you. Criteria for management are defined and quantifiable.
• Training – NYLIC University: our comprehensive and well-respected training program. • Constant support – During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed.
New York Life offers the opportunity to own your own practice with the support of a Fortune 100 company. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you, and this is coupled with an entire marketing division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge, and application — we want our new agents to be successful!
• Integrity – Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of, and find a career home with. Competitive Benefits Visit nylbenefits.com and select “Agent” to explore all of the benefits offered to our agents.
About Us At New York Life, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
• Ranked #73 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune magazine, 2020 • Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020. • Perfect score of 100 percent on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index — a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. • Top 100 best companies for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for 2020. • Newsweek magazine’s Best in Customer Service in 2020, ranked 2nd in the life insurance category. • Working Mothers magazine’s best company for multicultural women in 2020. • For the second year in a row New York Life was named a 2020 “Gold Organization at the 2020 Chief Learning Officer Learning Elite Awards, the highhest achievement category awarded.
Take the first step to your future success. Apply Today! New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity