Business Development/Marketing Analytics Intern ***
NOTE: This internship is UNPAID and academic credit is necessary. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate business students.
Are you interested in assisting with business development projects at a growing online magazine startup? Do you have a keen interest in using data to analyze traffic and help to develop our social media platforms to drive results? Are you passionate about business matters, entrepreneurship, numbers, and price points? If so, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and passionate about helping a startup develop into a successful business. At NYMM, we pride ourselves in offering interns a place where they can explore and learn skills that will help them pursue their professional goals.
– Ability to work 15-20 hours per week for 6 consecutive months
– Desire to intern for 6 months
– Direct experience with analytics, meta tags, SEO, SEM (required)
– Knowledge of Conjoint analysis, predictive modeling, online advertising, ROI Analysis, Moz, Google Analytics & Adwords Individual
– Excellent verbalization skills and commercially-minded
– A talent for collaboration
– Understanding of competitive analysis
– Help with financial planning and development of a business plan
– Conduct market research
– Help drive key business decisions and influence business results
– Demonstrate business judgment, leadership, creativity, decision making skills, and integrity
Specific responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest, and skills.
Only applications with a cover letter and résumé will be considered. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
New York Minute Magazine is a growing online startup with a virtual office. We look for interns that approach everything they do with integrity, passion, hard work, and, most importantly, a measure of levity and accessible mirth. We want go-getters of gaiety that can hit the ground running with a positive, down-to-earth attitude. Our internships are remote with flexible hours. Find out more about us on http://www.newyorkminutemag.com and follow us on social media.