About this Job
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR CAREER
Think about a goal that you’ve accomplished; whether it was helping your team win a championship, paying off debt or running your first 10k; the feeling of accomplishment is undeniable. Now think about how helping others reach their financial goals will feel – for both you and your clients.
FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
Our financial professionals help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today and where they want to go tomorrow. They provide the financial tools and support to help the client get to their goals; staying with them over time and evolving their plans as their needs change.
WHAT DOES THIS CAREER OFFER YOU?
· The opportunity to positively impact someone’s life
· Top-ranked training program
· Personalized mentorship from top performing advisors
· Professional development training throughout your entire career
· Sponsorship of financial licensing and designations
· A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition & rewards
· The opportunity to pursue leadership and specialized roles
· Exceptional income potential
· Two company-funded retirement plans (401(k) and Pension)
· Medical insurance
· Group life and disability income insurance
CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF HELPING OTHERS REACH THEIR FINANCIAL GOALS?
Our clients desire the following from their financial professionals:
· Someone who build relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency
· A driven individual with grit and determination who is committed to succeeding
· The courage and ability to have difficult conversations when needed
· A magnetic personality
· Someone that’s ready to earn an income reflective of the hard work they put into their career
A CAREER WITH ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
Our financial professionals are making on average about $75,000 in their first year, and there is potential for much more with assured compensation and stipends based on activity.
What’s the catch? The first years can be tough as you’re learning the business. But the trade-off is that you get to define what success looks like.
INCOME GROWTH OPPORTUNITY:
Average vs Top 25%
Year 1 | $52,000 – $106,000
Year 3 | $103,000 – $202,000
Year 5 | $139,000 – $289,000
Year 10 | $234,000 – $490,000
Year 15 | $341,000 – $790,000
“I lost five clients on 9/11 in the World Trade Center. One of the widowed clients had several children and was expecting another child at the time of the attacks. We had completed some important work up to that point.
About two years after 9/11, I stopped at her house to say hi. Other people were present, and she introduced me to them as the person who saved her life.
We are distinguished by our excellent executive leadership, the guiding principles of putting the client first and always and doing the right thing, and an overall commitment to excellence in everything we try to do.
I would not do what I do if I could not represent Northwestern Mutual. “
“If you are willing to work harder than you probably ever have before and have a passion for what you do, no other career can provide as much personal freedom and financial success doing work that truly makes a positive difference in people’s lives.”
About Northwestern Mutual–Morristown NJ
With the help of our Network of Specialists, Northwestern Mutual-Morristown is an organization designed to help our clients achieve all of their financial goals. We can create customized personal solutions and offer sound guidance in areas that include retirement solutions, business needs analysis, estate analysis, wealth accumulation and investment products and services.
We take pride in the work we do everyday for our clients. Taking away the everyday financial stress that most people experience, helps them breathe easier, sleep better, and feel happier. That’s why Northwestern Mutual exists. It’s why we do what we’ve been doing for the last 160 years.