Partners of the Americas is an international grassroots organization that connects individuals and organizations to serve and change lives through lasting partnerships in the Western Hemisphere.
The Communications Internship is an unpaid position (with a small stipend) that provides an opportunity to get significant hands-on experience in supporting Partners’ communications efforts. Applicants interested in receiving college credit are welcome to apply.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
Communications Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft social media content for posting on Partners’ channels;
- Track, monitor, and evaluate social media activity using Google Analytics;
- Assist with the preparation of Partners’ events, publications and reports as needed;
- Support website modifications, enhancements, and content updates;
- Research relevant topics to Partners;
- Draft and post articles and blogs;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Ads, video editing tools, and Drupal are preferred but not required
Please send your resume/cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications Internship” as your subject line. Please note that only finalists will be contacted.