Meet Our Team:
Pega Ventures is a new initiative within Pega, launched in 2017, to invest in growing Pega partner companies which have demonstrated success in selling and implementing Pega technologies for customers. Pega Ventures is a small entrepreneurial team as part of the broader global partner alliances team. We are on a mission to support Pega’s growth objectives through building a premier set of high quality Pega dedicated partners delivering customer success and driving significant sales impact.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Perform research and profile small and emerging Pega Partners to understand their size, focus, objectives, business plans, and their Pega practice
- Perform research and source external companies
- Complete phone interviews and/or email correspondences with Pega Partner Executives and consolidate details to assess pre-investment
- Assist in driving new investment/new fund launch
- Assist in ad-hoc projects/tasks
-Participate and assist in financial modeling
-Assist with quantitative executive direction and due diligence
-Assist with M&A activity and related research and execution
- Help to manage/plan Venture Partner events
Who You Are:
You are passionate about research and providing quality analytic thinking while eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Pursuing BS or BA in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent research skills and ability to organize, synthesize, and present information and resulting conclusions (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills and business acumen. Must be comfortable with both email/phone correspondences as there may be a lot of communication back and forth.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be a leader with an action oriented, problem solving approach to work
- Self-starter, independent and can manage time wisely
- Ability to be self-autonomous
- Possess curiosity, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Works well in an unstructured environment; Potentially work remote one day/week
- Excited about the startup, corporate venture and investment world
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Participation in Pega events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment