Social Media Assistant Intern (Remote)
Social Media Intern position at Phoofolo – a new, soon-to-be-launched environmentally- conscious dog services social media company like you’ve never seen before. Intern to Perm potential. Creative and inspiring environment.
• Manage the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
• Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote Phoofolo on various social media websites, update calendar meetings for the team
• Brainstorm campaign ideas.
• Monitor various social media platforms on Instagram & Facebook
• Study analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
• Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
• Have fun!
• College experience (gap year included)
• Interest or knowledge of the pet space
• Knowledge of social media landscape
• Solid organizational skills
• Visual & graphic strengths a plus
• Industry experience/Intern
• Technology start-up in services industry