Identify our program’s success metrics and learn how to collect and analyze data to regularly measure the effectiveness and impact of our programs.
Turn insights into action with a professionally designed survey for our beneficiaries, supporters, members, or other stakeholders, and use our findings to enhance a service or other aspect of our Organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- A set of key metrics to regularly track
- Spreadsheet tool to collect data on key metrics with accompanying tables and graphs for analysis
- Training for best practices on data collection
- Training on how to use the spreadsheet and analyze key metrics
- Note: this does not include data entry or analysis of the data cost
- A professionally designed online survey ready to use (set up with Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, Type form, Survey Legend, or other tool)
- Training to equip staff to execute and manage survey
- Skills & Experience in data analysis & research
- Experience collecting and analyzing data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to develop and administer surveys for data analysis, especially for business and market research
- Familiarity with popular online survey tools