Training & Recruitment Co-op – Washington, D.C.
Training & Recruitment Co-op Washington, D.C.
POAH Communities, an exciting and highly entrepreneurial organization committed to quality management of ‘at risk’ affordable rental housing, is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as the Training & Recruitment Co-op. The individual will work from the POAH Communities Washington, D.C. office located near Union Station. The Training & Recruitment Co-op will support key initiatives delivered by the Vice President of Training & Recruitment and Training & Recruitment Associate.
The successful candidate should be:
• Currently enrolled as a Senior pursuing a Communications, English or Psychology / Business major/minor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Interested in talent development and acquisition.
• Knowledgeable about applicant tracking systems (a plus).
• Curious, thoughtful and a proactive problem solver.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT (Job Responsibilities)
We value all of our co-ops and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your interest and career goals. In this role, you will:
• Become extremely knowledgeable in Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Monitor/Track innovative source strategies and training results, feedback and data
• Create library of recruitment tools and materials for innovative strategies
• Assist and help prepare the team for recruitment events
• Manage Training and Recruitment Outlook Calendar Management Scheduling
• Assist with booking facilities, hotel coordination, attendee reminders and attendance tracking for all 2021 trainings
• Learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the non-profit and talent development/acquisition world
The full-time position begins March 2021 (exact dates to be discussed and based on availability). Salary is $15/hour. Interested individuals should send a resume with letter of application to email@example.com. POAH Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About POAH Communities
POAH Communities has specialized in the professional management of affordable multifamily housing for more than 25 years. Initially founded as Midland Property Management, Inc., POAH Communities became part of the Preservation of Affordable Housing, Inc. (“POAH”) family in 2001, and currently manages over 12,000 affordable housing apartments in Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Ohio and Rhode Island. POAH Communities has over 400 staff members and maintains offices in Kansas City, Boston, Cincinnati and Chicago.