Premiere Creative, a digital agency now celebrating our 28th year, wants ambitious, career-focused interns for our Summer of 2021 remote Digital Business Development internship program.
Who We Are
Premiere Creative is a best-in-class digital agency based in Northern New Jersey. We are located in the heart of downtown Millburn, surrounded by coffee shops and walking distance to the Millburn Midtown train station. Our boutique office is a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment where we produce great work for a variety of clients in eCommerce, fashion, medical, wedding, education, home goods, and entertainment industries. We craft strategies, build and design websites, drive qualified traffic and rank, develop innovative digital media experiences, and create engaging social media/video content – lots of it.
For the last 28 years, Premiere Creative’s internship program focused on helping college students garner extensive experience beyond the classroom solving real-world problems. At every stage of this experience, you will bring your intellectual and creative talents to bear and streamline solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Each day in the office is another opportunity to learn and reinforce new skills. Our internship program’s main objective is to ensure you’re ready to enter the workforce immediately after graduation. When you leave our office at the end of your internship, you will have far more experience than in 1 or 2 years worth of college courses. During your training, we will work with you to fine-tune your resume, as well as coach you on how to secure full-time employment when the time comes.
About the Internship
We’re seeking a highly motivated, savvy sales Intern with the drive to develop and close new business. This is not an internship for a shy wallflower. You must provide the strong people skills and outgoing attitude of a winning salesperson. We will provide a time-tested sales method to help you build pipelines of leads, learn how to nurture those leads before converting them into loyal clients. You will work closely with our sales team and become an integral member.
Successful candidates will have a desire to learn, expand, and confidently apply skills in sales and networking, connecting with Ecommerce or Marketing Directors or C-Suite Executives. We are looking for candidates who are eager for both professional development and personal growth. For the right candidate, this could turn into a full-time job.
- Selling digital solutions including marketing research, strategy, website design, SEO, PPC, FB marketing, Email automation, Amazon Marketing, and more
- Pitching prospective clients via email, phone, or video
- Creating, building, and maintaining relationships through networking groups
- Preparing proposals for prospective clients, following up and closing relationships
· Conduct internal team briefings outlining project specifics, business objectives, and timelines
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent presentation skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of digital marketing
- An outgoing personality
· The ability to accept “No” and still close sales
- A positive can-do attitude, relentless in your life pursuit
- Ability to multi-task and take full ownership of assigned projects
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint aptitude is a must
Internship Program Expectations
· Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, this internship will be 100% remote
· The total amount of semester hours varies based on college requirements to receive academic credit
· Students electing this internship for non-credit: 12 – 16 hours per week required
· The internship is unpaid
Check out some reviews from 75+ interns whom we’ve mentored over the years!
“Flexible scheduling and a great opportunity to learn (specifically I gained a functional understanding of WordPress). Near the end of my internship, the owner shared honest and specific career advice that helped me eventually land my first full-time job.”
~Peter W, Summer Intern
“My supervisors were incredibly helpful, always answering any questions that I had about the work I was doing. They helped me create a portfolio and refine my resume. The experience I gained there is very beneficial for someone about to enter the world of Digital Marketing.”
~Kyle K, Spring Intern
“Whether your background is in marketing or public relations, the staff will guide you to reach your full potential. They work alongside you and push you to become independent.”
~Danielle S, Summer Intern
How to Apply
Email: Mr. Mark Moskowitz at email@example.com
The subject line should read “Summer21 BizDev Internship: Your First/Last Name”
Please send the following documents in one email.
· PDF Cover letter (include relevant classes you are or have taken)
· 1- Page PDF Resume