Prestige NY is a full service marketing firm specializing in client satisfaction, leadership and management development. We excel due to our training strategies and selective employment process. We are experienced in talent acquisition and qualify candidates highlighting their strengths and weaknesses. Upon completing the selection process, you will undergo a paid training program preparing you for every sector of the customer service role.
We are committed to employee satisfaction and driving the success of our business. We focus on ability, passion, and culture. We have carefully cultivated a step-by-step program meant to help develop the skill-sets needed in effectively communicating and analyzing finances but that also catapults an individual into a hands-on experience in leadership development. Throughout the course of this program, each candidate is given the opportunity to master marketing and sales, team collaboration, leadership/coaching, as well as understanding the logistics of finances and human resources of our company.
- Take part in face to face consultations with potential clients to review & analyze their financial goals.
- Play a key role in advising customers of financial solutions they qualify for from our range of debt management/relief services offered.
- Increase customer financial confidence by providing financial advice, answering customer questions, and addressing their concerns; raising matters as appropriate to team members or partners while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
- Stay up to date on all new debt management/relief services offered and customer qualification requirements for each service offering
- Strive to achieve and improve service level and productivity targets
- Ensure documents are prepared consistent with relevant regulations and in a way properly reflecting business intentions
- Participate fully as a team member, help build a positive and diverse work environment, willingly assist and mentor others in the completion of work activities, and address communication issues efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal and training skills
- Strong student mentality and willingness to learn and grow in a team environment as this is an entry-level position
- Grace under pressure and can handle a fast paced atmosphere
- Mastery of good habits and professionalism
- Willingness to learn and improve on existing communications skill-sets
- General understanding of budgeting, interest rates, mortgages etc
We are looking for motivated, goal-driven, individuals who can join forces with our team to continue the growth cycle we have started!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,125.00 to $49,216.00 /year
- Other forms