Prestige NY is committed to employee satisfaction and driving the success of our business. We focus on ability, passion, and culture. We are the leading industry in sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction.
Prestige NY has carefully cultivated a step-by-step program meant to help develop skill-sets needed in the Marketing industry but that also catapult an individual into a hands-on experience in leadership development. Throughout the course of this program, each candidate is given the opportunity to master communications, marketing, team collaboration, sales, as well as understanding the logistics of the human resources, event/territory management, and finances of the business.
- Training and Developing new strategies in marketing and research
- Handling all service promotions in relation to our Clientele and Management Team
- Ensure project components are effectively tasked, communicated, handed over and that all deadlines are met.
- Strong respect for a team environment
- Ability to cultivate client and consumer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and training skills
- Strong Student Mentality and willingness to learn and grow in a team environment
- Grace under pressure and can handle a fast paced atmosphere
- Mastery of good habits and professionalism
We are looking for motivated, goal-driven, individuals who can join forces with our team to continue the growth cycle we have started!
Employment: Full time
Location: Deer Park, New York
Experience: Entry Level
Job function: Entry level management, Business development
Industry: Direct Marketing