Proskauer is a global law firm providing a wide variety of legal services to clients worldwide from offices in Beijing, Boca Raton, Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Paris, São Paulo, and Washington, DC.
Proskauer is seeking a Client Operations Intern (“Intern”), to assist with the client administrative process, including billing, collections and reporting. The Intern will work closely with the Client Operations Supervisor to support the Firm’s partners and clients by executing an effective and customer focused full-service client process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the process of billing edits in the Aderant system
- Help with the collections process and ongoing maintenance client inventory balances
- Support with the preparation of reports in MS Excel
- Provide additional support within the department when required
- Must be a current college sophomore, junior or senior in good standing
- Previous internship or work experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytic and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to work collaboratively as a member of a team with a positive attitude
- High level of attention to detail and meticulous follow through