Launch Your Career
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a multi-million-dollar digital media account.
- As a Digital Marketing Analyst at Red Ventures, you’ll manage the daily execution of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns. You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
- Let’s be clear: This role is not about building spreadsheets and passing the numbers off to someone else. You’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, develop strategies to improve, and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.*
Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/065ame4kav
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT – also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a world-class employee experience:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
About Red Ventures:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com