Every day, we help millions of people discover pertinent information that helps them make some of life’s biggest decisions, from their education to their home to their finances, among the variety of industries in which we operate. Whether you work with a brand you know or a brand you’ve never heard of, you’ll know that your work is being seen and making a difference.
As a company that focuses on culture above all else, our people are the mission. No matter your background, you can quickly find your place at RV among the 4,500 other employees who believe in making every second count, getting better every day, and being the change they wish to see in the world.
Launch Your Career
We don’t believe in busy work, and we definitely don’t believe in wasting time or talent on “getting coffee.” As a Red Ventures Intern, you’ll learn what it’s like to be a full-time analyst, expected to contribute new ideas, take ownership of meaningful projects, and make a real impact on our business. Your opinion and perspective are valuable and your team will be there to support you along the way.
Typically, RV Interns own 1-2 large projects over the summer. With guidance from your manager, you’ll develop strategy, build tests, pivot, improve, and iterate until finally presenting results to your business team and RV senior leadership at the end of the summer.
Our culture is built on feedback, and our interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers at the end of the summer.
Beyond the workload, you and your fellow interns will have weekly lunch & learns or team building challenges, a case competition, mentorship from both peers and our leadership team, social events, and more to help introduce you to your team, the company, and the surrounding Charlotte community.
What You’ll Do:
- Liaison between business leaders and product engineers to define & deliver proprietary technologies.
- As a Product Management Intern, you’ll work with our business teams and our world-class engineering team to identify and solve challenges facing our internal teams and external partners.
- Using in-house data, you’ll help develop actionable insights and define KPIs, then work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life. You’ll promote product strategy and communicate status, timelines, and goals to broad audiences, including RV senior leaders.
- You’ll also learn more about tech than anyone in the history of the world.
Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here: https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/2irp25o7ve
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset*
- Graduating in Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- Summer 2023 Internship Start Date
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT – also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
We offer a world-class employee experience:
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars (aka $4 for a made-to-order salad, sandwich, pizza, or sushi, or $2 for a delicious smoothie or latte)
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center (with Pelotons!), spin studio, basketball court, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code – yes, that means jeans!
- Hybrid-work – Mondays and Fridays from the comfort of your home and other days in the Charlotte office with your fantastic coworkers
About Red Ventures:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo.
For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law.
Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate.
Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.