Reporting to the Cash Application Supervisor, the Cash and Credit Assistant is a critical role to the Revenue Team by providing assistance to both Cash and Collections. This position requires strong attention to detail, strong decision-making and communication skills as well as systems aptitude and the ability to work independently.
The scope of the role includes:
- Handle inquiries received through Revenue inboxes, from both internal and external clients.
- Provide backup coverage for cash applications group.
- Prepare audit figures and documentation for internal and external purposes, along with monthly accruals for client receivables.
- Coordinate and distribute monthly reminder statements.
- Perform other assigned duties and tasks necessary to support the Revenue Department.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of financial transactions and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and high level of customer service.
- Flexible and capable of responding quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of internal and external software applications.
- Ability to work additional hours as required by workload, particularly during Q4.
Normal office environment and schedule.
*While the office continues to operate on a remote basis, there is potential for this individual to be asked to go into the office from time to time.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.