Support Global Director of Practice Development, Sr. Manager of Practice Development and Practice Development Manager (“PCT Business Support Team”) in the tracking, organization and governance of the firm’s transactional experience management initiatives for the Private Capital Transactions Group (“PCTG”). The Transactional Experience Analyst will support efforts to identify, retain and share PCTG deal experience with the PCT Business Support Team in support of our goal to provide excellent legal services to our clients. Develop and maintain best practices for tracking our internal deal experience and contribute to external ranking and go to market materials.
- Identify, retain and share PCTG transactional experience.
- Ensure consistency and clarity of deal data across the organization by maintaining the internal transaction databases as well as other knowledge management repositories.
- Support PCT Business Support Team on PE and M&A league table, ranking and award submissions, pitches and rfps by identifying appropriate transaction experience to support each request.
- Proactively support marketing, websites and other go to market platforms with current transactional experience.
- Collaborate on best practices for using transactional experience data with PCT Business Support team.
- Basic research and data collection to support tracking of PCTG deal experience.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- An undergraduate degree.
- A background in business or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, work independently, and take initiative.
- Ability to compile, review and determine logical conclusions or recommendations based on data and information which is varied in content and format.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use technology, database, presentation, and spreadsheet software.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to establish credibility with Ropes & Gray attorneys and professional staff, to bring to bear the right mix of confidence, tact and persistence in working with the firm’s lawyers and professional staff.