We are looking for a dedicated film and TV expert to join ScreenRant.com – the #1 movie and TV website on Google.
Are you a dynamic writer who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest movies, shows, news, and rumors? If so, then we need you! As a freelance writer, you will create the unique, informative, and eye-catching news articles that are our audience craves.
Want to turn your passion for movies and TV into a stable writing gig? Do you think you’d like a great fit for our team? Then do not miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today.
• Write a minimum of 5-8 TV/Movie news articles weekly, focusing on producing content for evening and weekend publications
• Stay up to date on the latest news and trends in the TV and Film industry
• Samples from previous work, or links to previous publications that you feel might be relevant to this position
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
• Relevant experience in writing and editing.
• Broad knowledge film, television, and entertainment culture
The hiring team at ScreenRant will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered. Please note that next steps in the application involve a writing test.
Link to our website: www.screenrant.com