Must be available to work 40 hours per week, six months duration.
The Pricing Analyst CO-OP position is responsible to work with data consolidation that will help SharkNinja maintain 100% accuracy on pricing and promotions communication across all US accounts (internally and externally). This is a Co-op role that includes specific responsibilities that come with set expectations around accountability. Daily assigned work requires a great amount of attention to detail and the Pricing Analyst CO-OP will be asked to integrate data from multiple sources into a centralized company-wide software that is trusted by multiple cross-functional teams. This position will also focus on driving process improvement efforts that will allow for more efficient and more effective communication.
· Assist Pricing Analyst maintain internal promotions ticket system
· Assist Pricing Analyst maintain the Master Event Calendar (MEC) and its changes logs
· Consolidate weekly promo changes from emails and trackers into MEC updates
· Complete and upload all input files on a weekly basis into the centralized software (SFO)
· Update price monitoring software accordingly
· Assist Sales Team with the pricing grids process
Education and Experience
· Pursuing BA or BS degree or equivalent
· Concentration on data analytics or related major preferred.
· Relevant work experience within a business and/or retail environment
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented with respect to ensuring deadlines are met
· Advanced Microsoft Excel/Office skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively.
· Attention to detail and data accuracy; comfort juggling dynamic and complex work.