To support the teams working on our exciting projects, we are looking for
Consultant Intern, Summer 2022, Healthcare & Life Sciences – USA
Simon-Kucher works to create a difference for our clients, which often translates to meaningful downstream impact for their customers. Life Sciences is one of our leading industry practices. In the US we operate out of Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and New York. We’ve led the way in the healthcare industry for many years by helping countless MedTech, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, digital health, diagnostic, animal health, healthcare providers and consumer healthcare companies identify the true value of their offer and have the right commercial and sales processes in place to extract that value from the market. Our team has worked on healthcare projects around the world, and our international presence allows us to provide both global knowledge and local expertise to address the specific challenges unique to each geographic location. We value the expertise and perspectives each of our diverse colleagues bring to the table, and encourage collaboration across offices and disciplines. Many of our project teams are even comprised of colleagues from outside the US as well.
Skills to build on:
- Teamwork: You will work together with your peers to support an empowered and inclusive work environment
- Communication: You will deepen your interpersonal skills while building connections with colleagues and clients
- Leadership: You will further develop professional skills that enable you to return tangible results for clients and foster cooperation across teams
- Problem Solving: expand your analytical skills through data driven analysis and hone your critical thinking skills to share thoughtful and actionable recommendations with clients
- Motivation: You bring enthusiasm and energy into your everyday work, and use your intellectual curiosity to build on creative insights
How you will create an impact:
- Work closely on a project team both conceptually and analytically, applying your business acumen on live projects
- Assist in developing insights, results and recommendations
- Partake in 4-5 lunch & learns covering project examples as well as career progression over the course of the summer
- You will be assigned a mentor to help guide you through your internship. You will also have direct Partner check-ins, and an opportunity to meet with a panel of different levels for a Question and Answer session.
- Opportunities to work on dynamic and international teams
- For selected candidates there will be opportunities for permanent employment
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please attach all required documentation as incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Cover Letters must include:
1) Work authorization status
2) Preferred start date
3) Office preference
Resumes must include:
1) Foreign language skills and level of fluency
2) Unofficial transcript
Simon-Kucher & Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or militarily status, or any other legally protected status. Temporary visa sponsorship is at the discretion of Simon-Kucher & Partners LLC. At present, the company only sponsors applicants with graduate degrees.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world’s #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.
We are hosting a number of virtual events, please see our links below:
September 13, 2021 7pm ET Women in Consulting Q&A Panel
September 15, 2021 7pm ET Building a career in Life Sciences Consulting- Q&A Panel
September 28, 2021 5:30pm PT Simon-Kucher Life Sciences Division Info Session
September 29, 2021 5:30pm PT Simon-Kucher Life Sciences Division Info Session
October 13, 2021 5pm PT Women in Consulting Panel