About us: Based in Providence, Rhode Island, Social Enterprise Greenhouse (SEG) helps grow businesses that change lives, harnessing the creative energy of its entrepreneurs to cultivate high-impact, purpose-driven, and financially sustainable businesses. SEG also fosters an ecosystem of diverse stakeholders who work to enable a more just, equitable, and resilient economy.
About AmeriCorps VISTA:
SEG’s AmeriCorps VISTA Fellowship is a full-time, post-graduate service and fellowship opportunity hosted through the Swearer Center at Brown University.
Job Description: The VISTA will analyze and understand effective engagement with entrepreneurs, volunteers, and stakeholders by supporting the development of data collection and management systems for the organization’s operations and programs and ensure effective engagement of the target audience, and achievement of organizational impact measures. The VISTA will also support SEG’s development efforts with grant research, tracking, and management.
This position will be accountable for the following goals:
- Developing data management best practices around grant and impact reporting.
- Facilitate data collection and reporting across programs and staff, developing systems of organization and monitoring.
- Work with each member to determine gaps in onboarding and training around technology systems – including Salesforce and Form Assembly.
- Deliver trainings on technology and data collection with supervisor to ensure uniform data management practices across staff.
- Develop guide for Salesforce and Form Assembly systems to establish internal knowledge base and for SEG staff.
Eligible candidates for the Brown University AmeriCorps VISTA Fellowship will be:
- A U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
- A high school graduate (diploma or GED)
- Experience working with a nonprofit
- Strong computer skills — familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM’s a plus
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to work in a dynamic environment