Global Business Services & Support Functions Summer Analyst Program
Please Apply Directly on Societe Generale’s Career Site: Apply Here
Société Générale Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) provides highly motivated individuals with the opportunity to build exceptional careers within the finance industry. Our Global Business Services Program offers knowledge of banking, our businesses, and culture that will enable you to succeed in this innovative sector that provides expansive opportunities; it is also the main pipeline into our Full-Time Analyst Program.
The 10-week (June – August) program includes a Firmwide orientation to Société Generale’s businesses, followed by formal classroom training on our Global Business Services divisions. The Summer Analyst Program will enable you to benefit from ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside your assigned team.
You will be assigned to One of the Following Teams:
· AUDIT: The SGUS Audit Department (AUD) within DCPE is a group of professionals responsible for assessing control environment in SG’s multiple businesses in the Americas region.
Projects include, but are not limited to:
· AUDIT: Participation in audits of Primary Dealer, Quarterly Treasury Auction, Anti-Bribery and in Annual Risk Assessments; Assist Chief of Staff team with the development of department Communication Portal, on boarding program, consolidation of training data and Quality Assurance reviews
Program Benefits include:
- One week of product, professional development, Culture & Conduct training, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) events
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with Senior Management
- Ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside of your assigned team
- A Mentorship Program, further integrating you into the SG community
- Option to shadow members of various teams across the bank
- Collaboration among fellow interns
- Opportunity to attend events hosted by our Employee Resource Groups, champions of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
Société Générale is looking for individuals who highly value:
- Academic accomplishments
- Interest in financial markets and analyzing various businesses and industries
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Adaptability, innovative thinking, energy, and enthusiasm
- The opportunity to experience varied work environments
- Commitment to building meaningful professional relationships in the financial sector
Preferred Majors: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing and Liberal Arts