IT Summer Analyst Program
Please Apply Directly on Societe Generale’s Career Site: Apply Here
Société Generale Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) provides highly motivated individual with the opportunity to develop exceptional careers within the finance industry. Our Information Technology & Global Technology Services Summer Analyst Program offers knowledge of banking, our businesses, and culture that will enable you to succeed in this innovative sector that provides expansive opportunities; it is also the main pipeline into our Full-Time Analyst Program.
The 10-week (June – August) program includes a Firmwide orientation to Société Generale’s businesses, followed by formal classroom training on our Information Technology & Global Technology Services division. The Summer Analyst Program will enable you to benefit from ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside your assigned team.
You will work closely with one of the following teams: Application Support, Infrastructure Services, Business Analysis, Software Development and Enhancement, Project Management, IT Security and Operational Risk Control.
Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Fully redesigning our market data subscription reporting platform
- Automating manual tasks such as monitoring market referential, testing trading platforms, PC health checks, market subscriptions, etc.
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies and the use of Continuous Delivery
- Working in a SMART IT environment offering new technologies such as BOTS, Artificial Intelligence technologies and much more
Program Benefits include:
- One week of product, professional development, Culture & Conduct training, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) events
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with Senior Management
- Ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside of your assigned team
- A Mentorship Program, further integrating you into the SG community
- Option to shadow members of various teams across the bank
- Collaboration among fellow interns
- Opportunity to attend events hosted by our Employee Resource Groups, champions of our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
Société Générale is looking for individuals who highly value:
- Academic accomplishments
- Interest in financial markets and analyzing various businesses and industries
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Adaptability, innovative thinking, energy, and enthusiasm
- The opportunity to experience varied work environments
- Commitment to building meaningful professional relationships in the financial sector
Preferred Majors: Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or an Engineering Discipline