Entry Level Outside Sales and Business Development
If you are a recent college graduate or are interested in an entry level outside B2B sales and business development position, then STRAN may be a great place for you to launch your career. Our company has been on the fast track with double digit year over year growth for the last several years. We are a creative, entrepreneurial and fast-growing organization named a “Best Places to Work” organization for the 3 years running.
STRAN is seeking driven, polished and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team and go after new and existing business opportunities. You will be trained and learn best practices on the strategies used to promote, protect and grow a company’s brand image through selling strategic solutions comprised of custom branded products, specialized marketing services and a unique technology platform to tie everything together.
Our business model is unique to the market space and is what has positioned STRAN to be in the Top 1% in our industry out of a field of 25,000 strong.
- Network, prospect, service, and close new business while growing revenues of existing clientele in the B2B market space.
- Primary responsibilities are to serve as the client’s main point of contact for all transactional special orders, incentives, employee recognition programs, and program based (e-company store) business.
- Maintain customer relationships with Marketing, HR, Event Planners, Sales, Procurement and other departments that utilize promotional products, marketing services and printed materials.
- Develop an understanding of each client’s business, brand guidelines, marketing initiatives and pain points. Be a creative problem solver and solution provider in order to establish long term, meaningful relationships.
- Maximize account penetration with current and new customers. On occasion, travel to various customer locations or participation in trade shows or other events may be required.
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas while being a part of a fast growing company with unlimited growth and earnings potential.
Desired Skill Set:
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, assertive, resourceful, willing to learn, and have impeccable communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Have a positive attitude, be able to adapt to a changing environment and possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Have great people skills, be intuitive, and be confident in your abilities to reach out to new business prospects via email, phone, using social media and making in person sales calls.
- Have the ability to interface with all level of customers, including C-Suite and Executive Levels
- Must be a solid networker with a hunter mentality, willing to cold call when necessary while also being able to navigate an internal corporate environment.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work on multiple client projects tied to hard and fast deadlines.
- Must have a firm command and solid working knowledge of MS Office products. Power Point is a must, experience with Illustrator or Photoshop very beneficial.
- Must be extremely organized and have the ability to manage sales cycles of varying degrees while juggle multiple projects in order to meet hard deadlines.
- Solid business acumen, time & project management skills and the ability to be proactive in creating solutions to client needs.
- Must be a team player while also having the ability to work independently
For more than 25 years, STRAN has been developing strategic solutions for our client partners by offering custom branded merchandise and creative marketing services to meet the individual needs of our corporate customers. STRAN is a young, progressive, and entrepreneurial organization and is a “Top 50” supplier in the nation placing our business in the top 1% of companies in our industry.
STRAN’s corporate headquarters is located in Quincy, MA and is accessible by T via the Red Line. In addition there is plenty of free parking, our building has a convenience store, cafeteria and on-site gym with a free membership for all company employees. For more information on the company, visit www.stran.com.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.