2021 – Analyst
Strategyn, is a leader in the innovation consulting space. For nearly 30 years, we have been helping the world’s best companies innovate and grow at rates faster than their competition. Using our Outcome-Driven Innovation methodology we provide data-driven customer insights that are the foundation of product and marketing strategies. Our work includes data analysis & insights, market research, innovation strategy, and consulting deliverables. We make companies, smarter, agile and more resilient to disruption.
We are looking for smart, creative and inquisitive seniors graduating in Spring 2021 to join our team of innovation experts.
· Ability to interact with the Strategyn team in a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
· Ability to work independently – highly self-motivated
· Ability to deliver consistently on-time
· Ability to organize ambiguous information into tangible recommendations
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Highly collaborative
· Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
· Energetic, insightful, resourceful
· Ability to quickly learn Strategyn research methodologies
· Detail-oriented, meticulous and attentive to accuracy
· Ability to grasp complex analytical concepts quickly and thoroughly
· Ability to work with complex Excel templates including complex formulae,
pivot tables, etc.
· Ability to work effectively on client deliverables with demanding deadlines in a team environment
· Demonstrated ability to maintain a working schedule, e.g., ability to independently set up meetings, attends meetings in a timely manner
As a first and second year analyst, you will be involved in all phases of a consulting/research engagement and will contribute to improving our current processes. Key responsibilities include:
· Support qualitative customer research, including insights from customer interviews
· Help design and test surveys for quantitative research
· Execute statistical analysis for client deliverables
· Assist teammates with creation of presentation materials
· Conduct market and competitive data analysis
· Prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery
· Share insights and results in an easily digestible manner in both written and presentation format
· Demonstrate initiative and effectively manage individual and client delivery schedules
· 2021 candidate for BA/BS; business, economics, mathematics/statistics, marketing, engineering, and life sciences majors preferred but not required
· 0-2 years of work experience or relevant internship experience preferred
· Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Familiarity with design software a plus, e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
· Ability to work effectively in Mac computing environment
Employment Type: Full-Time
Duration: Start date- Between winter and fall 2021
Job Title: Analyst
Reports To: Engagement Manager, Delivery Team
Location: Denver, CO
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Additional Terms: Due to the nature of the position, duties of this job are subject to change
based on the needs of the Company
To Apply: Please apply through Handshake or send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Rolling until May 15, 2021
Offer Decision Date: Within 6-8 weeks of receiving application
About the Company: We Bring Predictability to Innovation.
Strategyn is an innovation consulting firm that delivers product strategies that accelerate growth. We identify new market opportunities and help our customers create groundbreaking products using Outcome-Driven Innovation (ODI), our patented strategy and innovation process that transforms jobs-to-be-done theory into practice. Since 1991, we have helped the world’s leading companies launch some of the fastest-growing products in history across a wide variety of industries.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.