The Northridge Group (“Northridge”) is a management consulting firm that helps to improve customer service and productivity. Northridge has served clients which include major telecommunications carriers, Fortune 500 companies, institutions of higher education, and state, local and federal governments. We have an unwavering commitment to our employees, providing the tools needed on the job and access to learning and development resources.
As a Data Science Analyst, you will apply your knowledge and experience in the industry to drive client value through data and visualizations. You will learn how to work in a dynamic team and multi-task with shifting priorities. Your projects will include working collaboratively with the analytics team, leveraging some of the best-in-class data analytics people and tools.
- Working collaboratively with the data analytics team.
- Gathering data requirements for client and internal projects.
- Building and analyzing code written in Python and Microsoft SQL.
- Learning the business and how to deliver value for Northridge and our clients.
- Learning data integration platforms and technologies.
- Assisting the business in delivering value through other projects and duties as assigned.
- Creating reports and dashboards leveraging Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, or equivalent tools
- Strong attention to detail and analytical accuracy
- Critical thinking skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Actively pursuing a Masters in Data Science, Data Engineering or a related field of study