The Reis Group, an award-winning healthcare PR agency, is expanding and looking for new team members! Our team is passionate about making a difference and working with clients who are trying to make the world a better place. From sharing the latest advancements in Alzheimer’s research to educating the public about important issues such as medication safety and flu vaccination, it’s what inspires us to come to work every day and gives us pride in what we do. Our work culture is built on a foundation of trust, collaboration, flexibility with responsibility, and fun.
Our Account Executives and Senior Account Executives are critical members of the team that help implement and manage projects for a variety of clients including foundations, professional societies, universities, and health systems. In this role, you will work closely with an account team to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded. If you are passionate about meaningful issues and not afraid to roll up your sleeves, then our team could be a fit for you.
- Write messages, news releases, FAQs, website copy, and memos.
- Develop story ideas, pitches, and media lists tailored to various beats/reporters.
- Track news stories and create dashboards summarizing coverage.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Research healthcare-related issues and summarize findings.
- Read and analyze news stories for key messages.
- Formulate and write copies for projects including fact sheets, project summaries, monthly progress reports, informational packets, press releases, publications and web content.
- Provide technical writing, editing and proofreading support for materials such as reports, news releases, fact sheets web content, and scripts.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, researchers, and graphic artists to produce documents.
- A minimum of three years working at a public relations agency or healthcare association.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Knowledge of reporters and news of the day.
- Experience using research and media monitoring databases.
- A team player.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and managers.
- B.A. in Journalism, Communication, English, or related field.
Competitive salaries and great benefits are offered.
No phone calls please. The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.