As a Shark Group Graphic Design intern, you are an important part of the team.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to hit the ground running with responsibilities? Do you embrace creative challenges while still thinking outside of the box? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this opportunity is for you. The social media division of The Shark Group has a #workhardplayhard mentality and are looking for the right, determined person to join our team. If you think you have what it takes, then we want to meet YOU.
Overview: The Shark Group is a marketing and consulting firm that offers branding solutions for top brands and celebrities. Founded by Daymond John, star of ABC’s hit show, Shark Tank, our goal is to tap into the heart of a brand and position it for success.
- Design and create compelling, consistent creative assets that reflect the client’s brand and lifestyle across all platforms
- Support the Social Media team on storytelling projects
- Assist with visual content for Social Media
- Take creative input and direction
- Carry out graphic design tasks from ideation to production
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) are required
- Ability to draw and sketch are highly valued but not required
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects are a plus
- Well-developed design aesthetic
- Working knowledge of photography a plus
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- The ability to thrive and multi-task in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment
- Enrollment in an accredited four-year design program with direct focus in communication design, graphic design, digital design or the like, with at least junior class standing
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university and able to receive credit for your internship at The Shark Group
- Must provide an official school letter acknowledging proof of enrollment and eligibility
- All internships will be remote, candidates must have access to working wifi and a computer/ laptop
This is an unpaid internship; however, a $10 daily travel stipend will be provided.
The Shark Group is in compliance with all State and Federal labor laws and guidelines.