Interns Sought for Fall 2020 Semester
The Institute is seeking part-time (10-20 hrs/per week) Interns to work with our team.
The ideal candidates will be adept working both independently and in team settings, and have a passion for sustainability and the power of a network coming together to create positive change.
Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture is key.
Internships through this program can focus in a variety of areas:
• Membership (Business and Individual)
• Nonprofit Partners
• Market Research
Key Skills and Abilities for success in this internship include:
• A commitment to socially responsible business practices
• Independent research skills and familiarity with the research process
• Willingness to work collaboratively, as well as independently
• An enthusiasm for the potential impact businesses can have on sustainable development
• Flexibility and comfort operating in an ever-changing environment
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Highly-focused and attentive to detail with a strong ability to multi-task
How To Apply
This internship can be completed for academic-credit or as an un-paid opportunity for experience. To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline to Apply:
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis for Spring, Summer and Fall.