Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting and unique internship in the broadcast media space this summer? If so, then we want to talk with you! Townsquare Media is hiring multi-media interns to join our team for the summer of 2021. Not only does this experience look great on a resume, our Interns truly have fun while receiving valuable grooming tips and professional advice that will positively impact their budding careers in the media space! Unlike most internships in this industry, this program gives participants a chance to directly affect the success of the company they represent.
· During our 10-week program, interns will have the opportunity to shadow, learn and perform the day-day tasks of our sales & programming departments!
· Work with on-air talent to help prep for shows
· Assists with Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities
· Help create content for various social media platforms and website pages
· Posting blogs and engaging audience development through social media and blog posts
· Learn how to create a 360 Degree Marketing Campaign
· Shadow Account Executives on sales calls
· Learn how to cold call and schedule appointments with prospective businesses
· Assist Account Executives in prospecting and qualifying leads
· Assist with administrative tasks for various departments
· Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) with a focus in a related field (Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism)
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to work independently and efficiently
· Sense of Urgency and eager to learn
· A desire to grow their career in the media industry
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing web sites, search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com. For more information, please visit www.townsquaremedia.com, www.townsquareinteractive.com, and www.townsquareignite.com.