Internship Program – Summer 2021
Empower your Future at USESI!
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is one of the country’s largest independent electrical wholesale distributors comprised of 14 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, and more than 2,000 employees.
USESI has multiple Internship positions available for the Summer of 2021. These positions are located in our CT, MA, RI, PA, NJ, and GA office locations and will report directly to one of our talented divisional leaders. Due to COVID-19 some positions may be partially or fully remote.
Program duration is planned for 10-12 weeks with opportunities to work on a variety of meaningful projects within one of the following categories:
- Sales and Leadership mini-Rotational Program
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Marketing/Social Media/Branding
- Information Technology
- HR Operations/Recruiting
- Project Management
PLUS a FUN Event:
- Internship program concludes with a Capstone event, including networking with managers and senior executives.
- Current curriculum progression towards a B.A. or B.S. degree with a 3.0 minimum G.P.A.
- Must be curious with an appetite for continuous learning.
- Innovative thinking process
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
Job type: Full-time (5-day and 4-day work week schedules offered)
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference—to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft