Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Our Michigan location is looking for people interested in working for a high performing, technology company. We are using emerging technologies in a customer-centric atmosphere that cultivates teamwork to deliver results. Located minutes from Michigan State University and downtown Lansing, we have opportunities for people who are looking to join our customer support team.
Because there is a great potential for advancement into other areas of our business, we are looking for skilled and talented people that want to grow with our business. Continued growth dictates our need to seek candidates that will be highly motivated, focused, energetic, and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Provide superior support to clients by resolving issues and answering non-technical/technical questions regarding our software products and services.
· Document customer cases using a leading-edge customer relationship management systems.
· Team with product development and other functional areas to escalate issues and work through resolutions.
· Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Customer-centric and motivated to help people.
· Excels in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
· Problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
· Driven to accomplish individual and team goals through personal organization and time management.
· Technically competent with knowledge of MS office and proficient with relevant tools and technologies.
· Aptitude for learning.
· Dependable and reliable attendance.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Ability to work remote with a stable internet connection on an as needed basis
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we’re proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight— right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That’s why, at Vertafore, it’s our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We’re united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.