Welcome to VERTO!
Are you interested in building your resume? Need more experience for your dream summer internship?
Come work at VERTO as a business development intern! We give you real work, real experience, and real training. We are offering flexible, part-time hours that can fit your schedule for this Spring semester.
VERTO is the safest and easiest marketplace for students to buy and sell online. At VERTO, we prioritize our students’ safety, time, and comfort by facilitating purchases with thorough user verification, flexible delivery options including same-day door-to-door delivery and no commission fees.
As a business development intern, you will help run and grow our sales machine, working closely with the support of our CEO and growth team in a fun and impact-driven dynamic culture.
What You’ll Do:
• Calls and negotiations with professionals in multiple industries: fashion, entertainment, telecom, food & beverage etc.
• B2B Sales: startups, mid-sized B2C corporations, and more as the role grows.
• Full sales cycle management: scheduling, qualifying, completing demos, close
• Grow personally and help others do the same
What We’ll Give You:
• Consistent leads provided to you, targeted to those with the most need
• Sales, leadership, and growth coaching
• Support from our growth team for sales automation, lead nurturing, and more
• Flexible work schedule and growth opportunities
• Direct sales experience (prospecting, cold calling, inside sales, etc)
• Excellent writing and conversational skills
How to Stand Out:
• Show a portfolio of prior work and demonstrated sales success
• Excellent resume-building experience, direct support from the founding members, LinkedIn and referral recommendations from VERTO’s CEO and Board of Advisers.
• An opportunity for you to express your opinions and unique hands-on experience
• Invaluable experience of growing an early stage company
• Performance bonuses