Welcome to VERTO!
Are you interested in building your resume? Need more experience for your dream summer internship?
Come work at VERTO as a business development intern! We give you real work, real experience, and real training. We are offering flexible, part-time hours that can fit your schedule for this Spring semester.
VERTO is one of the fastest-growing marketplaces for students to buy and sell online. At VERTO, we prioritize our students’ safety, time, and comfort by facilitating purchases with thorough user verification, flexible delivery options including same-day door-to-door delivery, and no commission fees.
As an influencer marketing intern, you will help run and grow our VERTO Influencer Program (VIP), working closely with the support of our marketing team and CEO in a fun and impact-driven dynamic culture.
You will be responsible for sourcing, communicating, and managing influencers & creators from multiple different verticals including Fashion & Beauty, Lifestyle, Food & Bev, Travel, among others!
What You’ll Do:
• Conduct market research and influencer engagement analysis to source and recruit influencers and content creators coming from multiple different backgrounds, communities & interests.
• Reach out and communicate directly with influencers in multiple industries: fashion, entertainment, cosmetics, etc.
• Develop core messaging and campaign copy for influencers to strategically share.
• Develop campaign collateral and work with VERTO leadership to develop a marketing strategy.
What We’ll Give You:
• Internal training for prospecting, contacting, and managing influencers
• Internal training for Trello, Later, HubSpot, and other industry-relevant software
• Flexible work schedule and growth opportunities
• Must be current undergraduate major in PR, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Avid social media user, specifically Instagram
• Knowledge of Instagram and Tik Tok engagement metrics
• Excellent writing and conversational skills
• Demonstrated Self-Starter
How to Stand Out:
• Previous Internship Experience
• Pre-existing knowledge of influencers in a specific industry or preexisting relationships with influencers
• Passion for social media & connectivity applications
• Excellent resume-building experience, direct support from the founding members, LinkedIn, and referral recommendations from VERTO’s CEO and Board of Advisors.
• Opportunities for you to express your opinions and develop skills with unique hands-on experience
• Build relationships with influential creators and influencers in multiple industries
• Learn how to develop and execute a full marketing campaign & calendar.
More about VERTO, Inc.
VERTO is the ultimate student marketplace where users can safely and easily buy and sell their used goods while also find innovative and trendy products we curate for them.
VERTO is looking to hire students that major in the fields of computer science, business, advertising, marketing, and PR. We are offering multiple internships and co-op opportunities for students who want to work remotely or out of our HQ in Boston, MA.