Gathers data and formulates requirements using a variety of methods, including conversations with business subject matter experts, observations, interviews, surveys, questionnaires, and focus groups.
Analyzes, classifies and documents project scope and business requirements, and identifies and clarifies functional requirements using conceptual and logical processes.
Serves as a bridge and translator between various teams, including the business, operations, IT, and external vendors. Works collaboratively with design, development, QA, and production support staff to ensure business and functional requirements are properly documented, tested, piloted and executed.
Actively participates in user acceptance testing to ensure implemented solutions meet established business and functional requirements.
Monitors solutions after launch to ensure desired results are achieved and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement by reviewing data.
- Performs various activities that contribute to the strategy development process for the assigned business unit.
- Utilizes various tools and resources to analyze information and make recommendations to support the business.
- Provides general day to day support across the various divisions within Walgreens.
- Suggests recommendations to leadership for improving and updating policies and processes.
- May deliver a project aligning to strategic priorities and present to manager/leadership upon completion.
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation’s largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omni-channel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
External Basic Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree program with 2 semesters remaining upon start date.
- Experience communicating with key stakeholders via writing reports and presenting the information.
- Experience collaborating with teams.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree focusing on Business