About this Job
The Wohler Realty Group 2021 Internship Program provides direct exposure to the residential and resort real estate industry with an emphasis on Technology and Digital Marketing
There are two internship timeframes: Winter: January-April
Summer: May- August
Candidates may apply for either one or both. Winter candidates are encouraged to also continue through the summer period. Dates are flexible. Applications reviewed as received.
WRG Interns receive meaningful and practical training and experience in Manchester/Dorset/ Stratton Mountain, Vermont- one of the most active real estate markets in Vermont. We seek enthusiastic and mature individuals who exhibit the desire to be part of a team atmosphere and will enjoy an opportunity to work in all facets of real estate sales and rentals at one of Southern Vermont’s finest resort and second home markets.
Wohler Realty Group looks for self -motivated, competitive and goal oriented individuals. Our Interns come with personal achievements, hold leadership roles, have experience in team-oriented activities, have diverse interests, and hold a strong work ethic. They are creative thinkers and contribute significantly to the growing and changing business.
Interns will play a key role in the firm’s technology and marketing platform.
* Implementation of corporate data and information storage platforms
• Development of Digital Marketing Campaigns
• Execution of Marketing Plans
• Assessment of the Effectiveness of Marketing Plans
• Data Collection, Analysis and Evaluation of Market Trends,
*Data collection, storage, and analysis
*Implement and manage corporate data and multi-media storage platform and access
• Develop and maintain Wohler Realty Group digital marketing campaign
• Manage Website
• Manage and Maintain Social Media
• Prepare documents supporting valuations
• Research residential property details using several databases and on-line sources
• Create and maintain Comparable Sales and Lease data
• Computer savvy and high level of skill with digital and cloud based storage
• High level skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, IMovie, Final Cut & Outlook
• Proficient level in Word & Excel; Illustrator, Photoshop, &/or InDesign a PLUS
• Strong Written, Analytical & Oral Communication skills
• Superior Organizational Skills/Detail Oriented
• Self-Motivated/Proactive/Ability to work Independently on fast paced team. Multi-task in highly demanding atmosphere
• Diligent worker and team player
• Desire to learn about Real Estate Industry
Location: Manchester, Dorset & Stratton Mountain Resort, Vermont
Main Office: 42, Route 30 Bondville, VT 05340
Mailing address: PO Box 355, Stratton Mountain, VT 05155
$12-$15/hour (based on experience) – Housing Available.
Wohler Realty Group offers both paid and college credit Internships at our Stratton Mountain Office.
Winter Internships begin in December/January.Summer Internships begin in late May and continue through August for 40 hours of weekly projects. (Schedules may vary based on Intern’s availability.)
APPLY ON HANDSHAKE
Cover letter and resume required.