LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST
Bachelor’s degree with good academic record, excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills, and strong organizational, process and computer skills.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator with strong customer-service skills and writing abilities, with an emphasis on email communication in a professional work environment. Working in conjunction with other administrative staff, paralegals and attorneys, will be responsible for facilitating the flow of casework. The position is customer-service driven. Must be a fast learner, exceptionally organized, and have an acute attention to detail and accuracy. The candidate should also be able to form and maintain effective client relationships.
Duties and responsibilities of the position will include:
· Partners with attorneys, paralegals and other administrative staff to onboard new clients
· Acts as initial assessment coordinator for assigned large clients
· Participates with PERM recruitment with paralegal oversight
· Partners with legal staff to collect and manage documents to support legal processes
· Works on special administrative projects
· Performs document management and data entry
· Carries-out follow-up communication with clients and responds to client questions where appropriate and as needed
· Performs legal record-keeping and internal database maintenance
· Client and firm reporting
· Other tasks and casework-related assignments as needed
· Tend to other projects as directed by a partner
WR Immigration currently has positions available for a June start date at the following office locations:
· Boston, MA
· Oakland, CA
· Santa Monica, CA
Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume, and a writing sample via e-mail to email@example.com. Please include “LAA applicant for [city name]” in subject line of your email.
**No solicitors or recruiters please**