Part Time/Full Time Status: University Registrar

You can request a change in your status (part time/full time) by logging into SPIRE under Academics > Request Status Change and fill out information.  The change must be done before the end of add/drop of the current semester.

PLEASE NOTE: There are several factors to keep in mind when changing to part time. If you are currently under your parents’ health coverage, you may become ineligible if you switch to part-time.  If you are receiving financial aid and you change your status, your aid may be reduced. Please check with the Office of Financial Aid.

View Resource