Register Your Internship for Credit in Handshake

So you’ve secured an internship, and you’d like to get credit for your work!  Before you can request that credit, you’ll need to find a faculty sponsor – a faculty member who is willing to help you reflect on your experience. Ask one of your professors.  If that’s a struggle, check with your academic advisor to see if they can recommend a faculty member who may be willing. Once you have someone lined up, you can submit the request to get credit.

The process for registering your internship for credit begins with requesting an internship “Experience” in Handshake.  Watch the video for step-by-step instructions.


View Resource