Meet with a Career Advisor
You have a wide range of career resources available to you through the SBS Office of Career & Professional Development, the UMass Central Career Hub, and your academic department. Together, these resources are designed to support you wherever you are on your career planning path – whether you’re seeking an internship or starting to think about life after graduation – and to assist you in crafting a clear vision of what you want to accomplish.
To access our handouts and guides on resumes, cover letters, interviewing and more, please visit the the How Do I? tab at the top of the page.
Your SBS Career Advisors
- Carol Sharick, Director of Career and Professional Development
- Rebecca Bell, Associate Director of Career and Professional Development
- Odessa Burkett, Assistant Director of Career and Professional Development
- Rachel Noto, Assistant Director of Field Experience and Employer Engagement
- Cristina Lord, Expert in Residence
To make an appointment in Handshake, login with your UMass login info. At the top of your dashboard, choose the Career Center drop-down, and Appointments. Follow the prompts through the process. Once you’ve made an appointment, take some time to complete your Handshake profile!