SBS Academic Deans
Academic Deans assist undergraduate students, instructors, and advisors with issues pertaining to academic policy, progress toward degree, and academic standing.
The SBS Academic Dean can help you with the following petitions and processes:
- • Petition for a Late Withdrawal from a course after the Last Day to Drop with a “W” (Midsemester Date)
- • Course additions after the Add-Drop period (Petition for Late Add)
- • Petition for a Pass/Fail designation after the mid-term date (Petition for Late Pass/Fail)
- • Credit Overload Petition
- • Internship credits approval for a student with less than 45 credits
- • Requests for Immediate Reinstatement (for students facing Academic Suspension or Dismissal)
- • University Withdrawals, non-medical
- • Review of Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal for Financial Aid requests (SAPA)
- • Third Repeat Requests
- • Release of Academic Information (FERPA)
Dean Jackie Brousseau-Pereira serves as the Academic Dean for SBS students, and Dean Kelly Gray and Dean Vanessa Blais serve as the secondary contacts for Academic Dean’s actions.