Do you consider yourself a social media influencer? Would you enjoy people hearing your thoughts on the celebrities we watch regularly? Then we need you!
Cherry Martinez’s fresh spin on redefining hip-pop culture, takes form through her exclusive site FM Hip Hop, and we would love to have you contribute.
We are in need of socialites interested in writing short content and Social Media Marketing.
We are looking for strong, passionate writers who love to write about the latest in HipHop News, Politics, Entertainment, and Culture.
As a staff writer, you should be able to perform thorough research on various topics and have a keen eye for detail. Must have experience in using WordPress.
Ultimately, you should be able to deliver good quality content.
Email resume and work samples to be considered!
NOTE: This is an UNPAID INTERNSHIP with possible commission-based opportunities.
- Perform light research on different topics pertaining to Hip Hop Music and Culture
- Uncover newsworthy stories
- Write engaging content with readers needs in mind
- Ensure your pieces are accurate and objective
- Establish contacts and sources to use in future research
- Stay up-to-date with hip hop music and entertainment affairs
- Maintain notes in electronic form
- Proven work experience as a staff writer/blogger or reporter
- Demonstrable portfolio of published articles
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, and databases)
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information
- Good observation skills
- Broad knowledge of headlines
- Associates, BSc degree in journalism, communications, or relevant field in the process
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- How many years of Blogging experience do you have?
- How many years of WordPress experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Writing experience do you have?