Assist attorneys and senior paralegals for the following jobs like:
- Performing research to help clients understand their eligibility for their immigration benefits.
- Preparing and filing applications for temporary or permanent residence permits.
- Assisting with court proceedings such as removal hearings, and deportation hearings.
- Preparing documents such as affidavits, applications, petitions, letters, and briefs.
- Helping clients fill out forms related to immigration applications.
- Organizing and maintaining files related to specific cases or clients.
- Explaining complex legal procedures in simple terms to non-English speaking clients
Any foreign language is preferred!
Previous research, writing, customer service, or administrative work experience is helpful.
Social science major is preferred.